Thursday 14 February 2019

Fracture

In may 2017, after my final exams , we decided to chill! My parents were strict, they were sure to not let me go for that long girls trip, so I suggested one bike trip. Apparently I fell during our return. I sustained a fracture femur. #SOF , to be precise. I was taken to my own hospital, emergency OT, fixed the fracture. First 4 months of 2017 was me studying for final exams. And next 3 months was me lying in bed. It didn't feel Good. I think that's the worst time I ever had. Then I joined internship. But I had a limp. I wasn't quite sure whether this would go away or not, but I really prayed. So after another 3 months I could walk like normal. 2017 wasn't much of a Good year to me. I passed my exam, that was the only good thing. So , I had one nail in my leg, I decided to get rid of it. This time, it was pretty fine. Oh ,I can go on writing about it, but I don't want to, still I want it to be written here, In my blog. This picture is my legs when i got to step my foot outside home after very long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment