Monday 11 June 2012

MY 2nd HEART

( dialogues are probable ones.. i dont remember everything..it was long back..)

As i told i am lazy.. i always woke up late.. my achan always scolded for getting up late, still no improvement!!!!

it was long back...i guess i was in 2nd standard.. a school day.. as usual i woke up at 7:30, brushed my teeth, was about to oil my hair.. a day dreamer i am. i was staring at something, i touched my finger tip, for a second i got stuck..i could feel hear beat! what??? whats happening to me??? 

i knew well enough that i could feel pulse in my wrist, but i never knew that i could feel it in finger tip..


so, how could i feel heart beat in my finger tip?? as i told, i was about to oil my hair.. i was standing still.. amma was busy cooking, but i wanted to know whether i she could feel the same.. i went and grasped her hand.
"achuuu...... what were you doing? don't wanna go school?? your auto mama will come soon. why aren't you getting ready? i need to go? what were you doing? y didn't you take bath yet? "
as usual..questions, questions and questions...

she knew well that i'm never gonna answer these endless questions....

no! i couldn't feel anything in her hand.. so, this was something special...
i locked myself in bathroom..the only private place a 8 year can find....
i kept thinking..


i touched my finger tips again..my hands were shivering this time. oh! i can't feel it..thank god!!
i felt relived.. went to school.. in between the classes i tried touched my finger tips.. ohh..its still there!!

so..what can i do?? i felt it often, but not always.. i'm sure i listened nothing that day.. i was sure something was happening to me..errr something happened to me..

and i came to a solution... i had ANOTHER HEART... a small one, a tiny one.. in my finger tip.. it was special..god gifted it only to me.. so i was special....

i wanted to do something..what if i tell this to amma?? oh no..she may feel this is a defect..physics teachers never understand the value of another heart.. she will take me to doctor..damn! i'm afraid of needles, he'll get my finger operated . i'll need to stay at hospital , i will miss my classes (i dont know why i cared a lot about my classes those days) no,no,no..am not going to tell this to amma..

so..i would tell this to anu, my best friend..oh no..no way!! her dad knows my achan..he'll tell this to my achan..i didn't want that to happen..

this is a blessing! i never wanna bother about a heart attack! if i wish, i can donate this to someone who is in need..and i'll be a star! my name would get printed in books! people will ask about me in G.K quizes..


so..i'm gonna operate this myself.. i'll be a doctor, then i'll do this myself.. A DOCTOR FINDS A HEART IN HIS FINGER TIP.. this will be the heading of leading news papers.. i'll be famous..i'll get nobel prize.. and i'lll......

 oh! i was always good at dreaming....................:)

years passed..and once i realized that it was only my pulse that i felt..i felt like.. what for am living??
i always dreamt of operating my hand.. and now, i can;t....






3 comments:

  1. what else do u hve in pairs, uh??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! 2 kidney,2 lungs.....n 2 heart??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful writing and words. I hope you find a profession in writing. Maybe join a newspaper?

    ReplyDelete