Monday 11 June 2012

MYSELF


I'm ashwathi....this is my first post....i guess i should start with a post about myself.. i know its a difficult start, but u need to get to know me...

i would call myself an ordinary girl from a middle class family.. am the youngest in my family..

i know well that am lazy, but its difficult to change me.. i like what i am..i know what i am..
so I'm lazy and i love sleeping, i love dreaming.. (both day and night)..
Am a silent girl, i don't talk a lot..i am good listener.. i don't know whether i am good at solving problems, i listen to it!

and.. as this post make it clear..am not good in organizing things..i don't know what 2 say first and what to say last.. i just keep telling whatever i feel in mind..

then..i always loved to be a boy..a path to freedom...

well ..that's all that come to my mind ..

im not a good writer, am not a poet, am not a photographer..
i hav a few thoughts which i would like to share..
thats all about me :)





2 comments: