Wednesday 29 June 2022

Dear Husband-to-be

 Dearest husband to be,

"1 week to go"

I have changed From someone who didn't believe in weddings to someone who is waiting to live her fairy

tale. I know I have tested your patience, not once, not twice, but many many times. Right from the very

first few days when I said that 'I need some time to be sure' , 'few months before I can say yes to my

parents', " couple of months" to get comfortable. I dont think anyone else would put up with me the way

you do. You make me feel special. You prioritise my happiness over yours.And sometimes I wonder how

lucky I am to find somone like you. Well, ' You found me" .

Vi...Thank you for putting up with my mood swings , my phobias, my insecurities and my tantrums. I

know it seems easy handling me, but its not :D. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You

are my favourite person. My go-to person. You are the best listener I could ever ask for. I love you to the

moon and back.

I love you. I love holding your hands, hugging you tight ,kissing your lips, and cuddling to sleep. I find

comfort in you. I find comfort in your words, in your touch and in your warmth. I couldn't have asked for

better.

Sometimes I look back at our beautiful journey. Your first text ( Hi Dr.Ashwathi), long phone calls ( I ll be

your forever sleep parasite) , Our perfect first date ( Stranger), trips we took together, our little

adventures, not to forget our "kijji kijji" days. I fell for you, your openness , your honesty and everything

that you are. I know its just the beginning , beginning of something beautiful and sweet. You make me

smile in my hardest days. You make me feel special. I am the luckiest girl in the whole world. Words fall

short and I cant explain how much you mean to me.

We ll be married in a week. It was once my biggest fear. I know the efforts you've taken to make me get

over my " wedding phobia". From litstening to my Durandam stories from day 1, to addressing my

insecurities, my fears and my doubts, you've done a great job! My friends still wonder how I changed

from someone who didn't want a wedding to a happy bride-to-be! There's only one reason- YOU!

I promise to be by your side in your happiness and sorrows. I promise to make efforts from my side to

make our relation beautiful. I love you.

I love you

To infinity and beyond.

Chuchu

( Wrote this one week before our wedding, now its been 4 months since , I couldnt have asked for better


No comments:

Post a Comment